status

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

tuesday, the 8th

Who says you can't teach an old dogs new tricks? Today i figured out how to put in my weight tracker. Alright. I figured out how to PICK a ticker tape but I still needed some assistance in putting it ON the blog!! My daughter says I need to put down in writing what mini goals I am making. Today I thought of an important one!
She was excited that I finally was able to fit into a pair of zippered jeans instead of the elastic waists. Well after wearing them today I know that my next goal will be to NO LONGER have that roll when I sit down in those jeans. A tad uncomfortable after a while!!! Now I just have to learn how to PUT that goal onto my status bar!!!!!
Tomorrow is weigh in day. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Becky said...

besides being uncomfortable, it's a pain to stand up and have to fix your jeans! don't forget to update your ticker tomorrow!